What is the TechCharts service?
Live public webinar recorded May 24, 2017
Please watch this 30 minute webinar where Aksel discusses what the TechCharts service is all about.
Speakers: Aksel Kibar of TechCharts and Peter L. Brandt of Factor LLC
- Markets covered by TechCharts 1:49
- Examples of past Global Equity Reports issued — before and after 2:31
- Chart selection 12:05
Questions submitted by live viewers:
(some questions have been paraphrased below)
- Will you continue with updating your charts every Saturday? 15:16
- What trading platform do you use to trade in multiple international markets? 16:11
- With the new service, will Aksel show where and how to set stops? 17:35
- Will there be educational videos for members? 18:53
- What’s the percentage breakdown of the markets you cover? 20:05
- What charting software do you use? 20:25
- How do markets chart today compared to 10 or 20 years ago? 20:51
- Do you trade the short side as well as the long side of equities? 22:01
- What percentage of recommendations do you expect will be within the US? 22:50
- What percentage of recommendations do you expect will be ETFs? 23:46
- We know you’ll be putting out your Saturday report, what if a major breakout happens during the week? 24:37
- What qualifies as a valid breakout? 25:17
- What books are recommended for classical charting? 26:13 (Also, see Aksel’s recommended reading list)
- What is your process for scanning your chart list? 26:59
- Do you look at any oscillators or standard indicators? 28:36
Also, please see our FAQs on the TechCharts website
Watch this pre-recorded webinar with Aksel Kibar and Peter Brandt. Learn from real-world examples what the Tech Charts service is all about.
Tech Charts Membership
By becoming a Premium Member, you’ll be able to improve your knowledge of the principles of classical charting.
With this knowledge, you can merge them with your investing system. In fact, some investors use my analyses to modify their existing style to invest more efficiently and successfully.
As a Premium Member of Aksel Kibar’s Tech Charts,
You will receive:
Global Equities Report. Delivered weekly.
Classical charting principles. Learn patterns and setups.
Actionable information. Worldwide indices and stocks of interest.
Risk management advice. The important trading points of each chart.
Information on breakout opportunities. Identify the ones you want to take action on.
Video tutorials. How patterns form and why they succeed or fail.
Watch list alerts. As they become available so you can act quickly.
Breakout alerts. Usually once a week.
Access to everything (now and as it becomes available)o Reports
o Videos and video series
Multi-part webinar course. You learn the 8 most common charting principles.
Webinars. Actionable and timely advice on breaking out chart patterns.
For your convenience your membership auto renews each year.